:1. Invited key note presentation made on "Bootstrapping Entrepreneurs" at the 3rd Biennial International conference on entrepreneurship held at the MDS University of Ajmer, India, Jan 24, 2011.
2. Invited seminar presented at Ted Rogers School of Business Administration, Ryerson University, Toronto on "An E-Business Audit Service Model" in January, 2008.
3. Invited Seminar presented at the School of Business , Pittsberg State University on Critical Success Factors in B2B E-Commerce Audit Engagement Planning in March, 2006.
4. Invited Seminar presented at the York University , Atkinson School in January, 2006 on An Exploratory Study of Critical Success Factors in E-Commerce Audit Resource Planning
5. Invited talk at Hotel Kenny, Panaji to the gathering of Women Entrepreneurs Association of Goa (WEG), 2nd July.1992, on the Marketing Problems and Issues to be Resolved.
6. Invited Talk at the Institute of Management Training and Research (IMTR) Margao, 14th Sept. 1995 on Change Management to the gathering of IAS/IPS officers for one of the refresher programs.
7. Invited Talk on All India Radio (AIR) on the Challenges to Indian Youths, in 1995.
8. Invited Talk to the Trainees of the Small Industries Management Assistants Program (SIMAP) sponsored by the SIDBI on the Modern Office Automation Systems in April, 1996
9. Invited Talk to the participants of the Refresher Program at the Academic Staff College at the University of Goa on the Business Process Re-engineering in June, 1998
10. Invited Talk to the participants of the Refresher Program at the Academic Staff College at the University of Goa on the Change management in June, 1998
11. Invited Talk at the Oil & Natural Gas Commission's Institute of Petroleum Safety and Training, Betul (South Goa), 18th May 1999 on International Cultural Communication in the Organizational Settings, for Chief Engineers of various Oil companies in India and abroad.
12. Invited Talk at the Oil & Natural Gas Commission's Institute of Petroleum Safety and Training, Betul (South Goa), 19th May 1999 on Behavioral Aspects of Man Management, for Chief Engineers of various Oil companies in India and abroad.
13. Invited Talk on the E-Commerce and its Various Paradigms to the members of the Institution of Engineers/Institute of Electronics & Tele-communications Engineers of Goa Chapter on the World Tele-Communications Day in 1999.
14. Invited Talk at the Oil & Natural Gas Commission's Institute of Petroleum Safety and Training, Betul (South Goa), 31st March, 2000 on Group Dynamics to the Grade-II Officers of Various Oil companies in India
15. Delivered Research presentation on Information Systems Auditing in Distributed Data Processing Scenario: An Exploratory Study at Odette School of Business, University of Windsor, ON, Canada in August, 2001.
16. Delivered a Workshop to Senior Level Managers on Enterprise-wide Resources Planning & Information Systems Integration at Central Bank of Sri Lanka, Colombo in March, 2003.
17. Delivered a Workshop to the Senior Executives of Bank of Ceylon, and other Sri Lankan Commercial Banks on Information Integration and Assurance, in March, 2003.
18. Delivered invited presentation at the Rotary International, Durgapur, India in January, 2007 on Life of an International Student in Canada.
19. Invited talk at the Faculty of Business Administration, University of Goa on Current Research Directions in Accounting Domain in February, 2007.
Reviewer ship, Editorial Membership and Editorial Leaderships:
1.Associate Editor (Accountancy), International Journal of Applied Decision Science (Inderscience) since 2007.
2.Ad-hoc reviewer for the Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, International Journal of Accounting Information Systems, International Journal of Auditing, Auditing journal (AAA) and Behavioural Research in Accounting (AAA).
3.North American Editor, Managerial Auditing Journal (Emerald) since 2006.
4.Guest Editor, Special Issue of Managerial Auditing Journal (Emerald) Complex Integrated Accounting Systems & Auditing (2005)
5.Ad-hoc reviewer for several mid-year and annual conferences of American Accounting Association, Decision Sciences Conference, Association of Information Systems conferences since 2002
6.Guest Editor, The CPA Journal, April, 2003 issue published by the New York State Society of CPAs, New York .
7.Member, Technical Committee & Reviewer, The 2003 International Business Information Management Conference; General Theme: e-business and organizations in the 21st Century Cairo , Egypt ; 16 - 18 December 2003; (See, at http://www.ibima.org/ ).
8.Member, Editorial Board, Economic Challenger-Quarterly Journal of Business, Commerce and Economics.
9.Scientific Reviewer, Journal of e-Commerce Research (JECR), California State University , since 2000. (See, http://www.jecr.org/ )
10.Member Scientific Committee, Canadian Academic Accounting Association Annual Conference, Toronto, 2011.
11.Book Review Editor, Pearson Canada, Mc Graw-Hill Canada and John Wiley.
Service to the University/School/Profession & Civil Society:
1. Chair, International Corporate Governance session of FARS at the American Accounting Association annual meeting, San Francisco, US in August, 2010.
2. Discussant of paper on cash flow prediction using data mining techniques of SET section at the American Accounting Association annual meeting, San Francisco, US in August, 2010.
3.Chair, Academic Policy Committee, University of Windsor, 2010-12
4. Chairman, Organizational Communication and Information Systems Session, at the Academy of Management annual conference in Aug 2010 at Montreal, QC.
5. Discussant in Corporate Governance research session at the Annual Conference of the Canadian Academic Accounting Association, Vancouver, BC, May-2010.
6. Member, Academic Policy Committee of Senate, representing the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research w.e.f. September 2009.
7. Odette School of Business senator on the University Senate w.e.f. October, 2009.
8. Panel Moderator; Research Reviews in IFR, XBRL, KM, AI, and DM Technologies Used in Accounting Research; American Accounting Association, Research Workshop of Strategic and Emerging Technologies in Accounting, Auditing and Tax, August 2009, New York City.
9. Member, Search Committee for the Windsor Research leadership Chair, Odette School of Business, 2009.
10. Member (Research Committee), at the Odette School of Business since 2009.
11. Member (Accounting) in theAdjunct Faculty Selection Committee of the Odette Schooll of Bussiness w.e.f. September, 2009.
12. Executive Committee Member-at-large, Information Systems Section, American Accounting Association, 2006.
13. Session Moderator for (Global Audit & Investment in IT) two research sessions, 2005 AAA Annual Meeting at San Francisco, California.
14. Member, Committee on Membership, Information Systems Section, American Accounting Association during 2005-6.
15. Discussant, AI/ET Integrative session, AAA Annual Meeting, San Francisco, 2005.
16. Member, Business School Ethics Committee for 2004-05 year.
17. Faculty Elected Member, Search Committee for Associate Dean of Odette School of Business, University of Windsor, Canada.
18. Session Chair (Audit Quality Research Session), 2004 AAA Annual Meeting at Orlando , Florida .
19. Moderator in Auditing Section at American Accounting Association, Annual Meeting at Orlando , Florida in August, 2004.
20. Faculty Elected Member, Search Committee for Dean of Odette School of Business, University of Windsor , Canada . 2003
21. Faculty Elected Member, University of Windsor Senate Program Development Committee, representing Odette School of Business 2003.
22. Member, University of Windsor Academic Integrity Working Group representing Business School since March 2004.
23. Elected Member, Appointments Committee (Accounting & Finance Area, management Science and marketing area, Strategic Management and Entrepreneurship Area, Management and Organizational Behaviour Area, Odette School of Business, Windsor , since 20002.
24. Faculty Member, Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants.
25. Discussant in Information Systems Section at American Accounting Association, annual meeting at Honolulu , Hawaii , USA , August, 2003.
26. Member & Survey Coordinator, Information Technology Usage in Business Curricula at Odette School of Business, University of Windsor , Canada for 2002-3.
27. Discussant in E-learning and Continuous Accounting Education Panel at 9th World Congress of Accounting Educators, Hong Kong , Nov 2002.
28. Member, Board of Studies for PGDM/DBM/DAM, University of Goa since 1992-01
29.Executive Member, Indian Accounting Association, Goa Chapter since 1995-96.
30. Convener, Courses Committee for Diploma Program in Modern Office Practices, Board of Technical Examination, Directorate of technical Education, Govt. of Goa, since 1998-2001.
31. Chairman, Sub-Committee (Syllabus Drafting), Courses Committee for Diploma Program in Modern Office Practices, Board of Technical Examination, Directorate of technical Education, Govt. of Goa, since 1998-2001.
32. Member, Core Committee, Multi Point Entry Exit & Credit System, Board of Technical Examination, Directorate of technical Education, Govt. of Goa, since 1997-2001.
33. Executive Member, Indian Accounting Association, GOA Chapter, since 1996-2001
34. Officer-in-charge of Coaching and Allied Scheme at the Institute where students of lesser-privileged sections are provided pre-examination training for various competitive examinations. The Ministry of Social Welfare, Govt. of India and the Govt. of Goa sponsored this.
35. Professor-in-charge for annual students youth festival (FUSION)
36. As an expert appointed by the Govt. of Goa to submit the proposal on the autonomy for the technical institutions, with special reference to the Government Polytechnic Institute at Panaji. The proposal document was duly submitted to the State.
37. I submitted a comprehensive proposal to the Ministry of Human Resources Development, Govt. of India for the integration of the physically handicapped candidates in the technical education. I am happy to say that based on my proposal my Institute was selected as one amongst 15 selected institutions in the country to be eligible for the grant of Rs.70,00, 000 (7 Million) during 9th plan period.
38. Acted as Liaison Officer for the Institute with the Department of Planning, Govt. Computer Centre, Govt. of Goa for the computerization of Personnel records and the Plan and Non Plan funds of the Government of Goa. In 1988
39. I was instrumental in the founding of the Sikkim Commerce Association in 1983-84 at the Sir Tashi Namgyal Academy, Gangtok, and acted as its first faculty advisor.
40. Founded the Junior Chamber International (also known as JAYCEE'S) Club in Gangtok and was elected its first and the founder President in 1984
41. At the IIPM-New Delhi, acted as the Assistant Dean (Academic) in 1982-83
42. Acted as Professor-in-charge (Survey) of the Planning Forum at the Sharda Sadan College, Mukundgarh (Rajasthan) in 1980-82
43. Staff Advisor for student Cultural and Literary activities at Sharda Sadan College, Mukundgarh, Rajasthan in 1981-82